Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New to this

OK I Am new to this blogging thing...I just thought I would try this and see what happens.
I have a few things going on in my life, I am a photographer, and I love to bake and I have Fibromyalgia. 
So you can imagine, my days are never the same. 
Today is a painful day. I am still not understanding all about fibromyalgia. I know it is my brain is firing wrong...but dang why does it hurt so bad. You cannot help but ask;  why me...I am too young for this kind of pain. There are days that I just want to crawl under a rock somewhere....
But on a lighter note. The fall is fast approaching in my neck of the woods...I am out everyday with my camera....heck I carry it to work with me everyday...lol  My yard is ready for the PORTRAITS, so if you are interested...just email me...cclrlyphotography@yahoo.com, or find me on face book
http://www.facebook.com/#!/charlene.carmeans
I am so ready for that perfect sunset...you know the ones that fall sky's can only provide...I have been out while they were cutting hay...and well just in the woods as much as possible...all the animals are moving some more....
Ok that is about it for the day...time to go to work...


No comments:

Post a Comment